The largest professional FX and Money markets community, the deepest liquidity, the best information fast and intuitively – Thomson Reuters remains your trusted choice in the new era of regulatory change for your markets.
The new regulations that arise from the 2009 G20 Recommended Reforms will transform the way many OTC Derivatives are traded, delivering new levels of transparency and greater control over counterparty risk. Thomson Reuters has been working closely with Regulators across the world during the last year, leading the industry by making proactive investments in the critical components of the global OTC trading infrastructure – to ensure our customers can fulfill their obligations for trading, clearing and reporting as the regulations come into force.
Why choose Thomson Reuters?
- Single platform for OTC trades, across multiple asset classes
- Comprehensive and integrated post trade services
- Counterparty trading credentials integrated into the trading workflow
- Regulatory insight built in
- Best prices and deepest liquidity across multiple assets classes
- Industry leading secure communications
- Unrivalled scale and resilience